The season gets closer, so you should have a good appetite now.
- Fox Sports picks Georgia’s as the best college football uniform, but this comment might make you wince: “Georgia is a team that doesn’t try to duplicate other teams’ uniforms to conform to a modern, “flashy” look.”
- NCAA limited immunity – good for Georgia, not so good for Miami.
- Harvey Updyke could have told Danny Sheridan that it’s not a bright idea to run your mouth on Finebaum’s show.
- Chip Towers takes a stab at how many members of the Dream Team see the field this season.
- Speaking of seeing the field, Isaiah Crowell may wind up being the last man standing at tailback.
- Tennessee’s lack of depth this season may be most apparent on special teams.
- The NCAA’s ruling on Tennessee is expected today. It seems that Junior will escape receiving any serious sanctions.
- Those West Virginia beers won’t be cheap.
- Oh, good. There will be plenty of non-football matters to chat about during the LSU-Oregon game.