Grab a plate and get in line.
- More SEC teams than not changed defensive coordinators for this season.
- Another lawsuit, another NCAA attempt to keep embarrassing disclosures out of the public eye.
- Jon Wilner goes deep into the weeds to compare the Pac-12’s finances with other power conference peers.
- Now Conference USA wants a plan out of UAB. Plans have been the easy part; it’s the implementation that’s been a beyotch.
- Here’s a Pythagorean projection on likely underachievers and overachievers in this year’s SEC East.
- “It’s crazy, but that’s how elite the Georgia Bulldogs are at the outside ‘backer spots.”
- On the recruiting trail the Alabama coaching staff says it has not been asked many questions about COA stipends.
- Chad Peltier tweaks his statistical analysis to test Manny Diaz’s argument about the importance of run defense for turnover creation and finds further support for it.
- Bowling Green, sounds like you may have a problem here.