Reality has intruded rather perversely into my blogging life this week, which accounts for the sporadic nature of my posting, but here are a few things for you to nibble on:
- At least Georgia’s players know we’re skeptical about the happy talk this preseason.
- Chris Brown talks about triangles. Yes, triangles.
- Here’s a list of Bodog’s over/under win totals for the 2011 season. Georgia comes in at 8 on the split.
- Jerry Hinnen’s preseason All-SEC list is just another reminder of how much running back talent there is in the conference this year.
- Greg McGarity’s hiring of a fixer to deal with the NCAA seems to have paid dividends with the Jarvis Jones results.
- Derek Dooley on Tyler Bray after Tennessee’s first scrimmage: “But the consistency is nonexistent. It’s enough to drive you crazy.”
- Marlon Brown stepping up this year would be a pleasant development, that’s for sure.
- Maybe somebody can make more sense out of CFN‘s SEC Unit Rankings as they apply to Georgia than I can.
- Team Speed Kills has a good scheduling comparison of Georgia and South Carolina.