One. More. Day.
- Groo wonders if we’re looking at an uptempo game Saturday night.
- Andy Staples’ college football fan’s prayer is pretty good.
- “We have forgiven Stephen for his transgressions,” Spurrier said. Stop it, you’re killing me.
- SEC beat writers pick upsets and surprise teams. It’s good to see that they really don’t have any more insight about this stuff than we do.
- In yesterday’s presser, Mark Richt said he’s seen noticeable results from the new S&C regime.
- Speaking of Richt, Rivals manages to put him on the hot seat, yet list him as one of the twenty best coaches in the country.
- If you’re interested, OBNUG has a detailed look at the Boise State depth chart for Saturday night’s game.
- Darren Rovell says adding Texas A&M won’t do much for the SEC’s TV contract situation. All the more reason to think there’s a 14th team invite out there, right?
- Phil Steele’s computer likes Georgia over Boise State. Steele himself, alas, doesn’t.