You should eat.
- Here’s a good primer from Team Speed Kills about how to get up to speed on CFB Twitterin’.
- “That’s when I saw a side of Coach Donnan I”d never seen before.” Sad.
- Allen Kenney ponders football scheduling.
- John Infante explains that Jim Delany’s vision for the restructuring of Division I makes a power conference split more likely.
- Could the SEC and Big 12 be the answers to each other’s scheduling questions?
- Pell Grants as a way to solve the cost of attendance issue?
- 5Dimes is starting to post odds on CFB regular season win totals.
- It seems that moving to Penn State has only added to James Franklin’s cockiness.
- “Palcohol is for adults who are tired of getting ripped off by airlines and stadium owners.” Hells, yeah!