Let’s open up the chafing dishes.
- Brian Kelly got a little pissy with a reporter in the post-game presser. Yeah, she was a bit obnoxious herself, but the man’s got a tight sphincter.
- If you’ve ever wondered how a team could wind up facing a third-and-93, here’s a nice breakdown. (By the way, is there any play to run in that scenario that would work, other than a pass and a hope for a pass interference penalty?)
- Sounds like everyone had a nice time at yesterday’s Ole Miss infractions hearing.
- Is cheating really that rampant?
- The reason you can’t avoid the curse of small sample size.
- Southern Cal wants to erase a little history.
- Statistically speaking, Georgia looks fairly mediocre right now, except for this.
- An Oklahoma defensive lineman has sued the NCAA over his lost eligibility.
- Central Florida has now been forced to cancel two of its regular season games.