The bits just keep on coming.
- “It’s a funky situation,” Mason said.
- Another players selling stuff story.
- Damian Swann admits his play has been affected by worrying about his surrounding secondary cast.
- Texas, TAMU just isn’t into you anymore.
- Honestly, I don’t get the Jeff Long love.
- Bill Connelly’s advanced stat breakdown of the Georgia-Florida game is interesting in a couple of ways. Based on S&P+, Florida steadily declined while the game went on, but the Gators got back in the game because the bottom fell out for the Dawgs in the third quarter. But check out how well Georgia played on third downs (unlike last year).
- Is this the best regular season Thursday night in college football history? And, if so, is that by design or accident?